Master Plan Delhi 2021, abbreviated as MPD 2021, is award winning mammoth urban planning document that has been drafted in the recent past, for the development of any Metropolis. The vision of this document is to upgrade Delhi into a global, world class metropolis.
In addition to core issues like land, infrastructure, transportation, commercial and residential dwellings, facilities & amenities, commendable thought has been put into the forthcoming needs of social empowerment, governance, environment protection, ecology, culture & management of the nation capital territory of Delhi.
- Commissioned in 2003 by Union urban development ministry through DDA ,
- 200 Experts worked painstakingly for 2 years to draft it
- 12 sub-groups of experts from different fields that studied future requirements of shelter, traffic and transportation, trade and commerce
- Detailed review of sectoral studies and current problems like the commercialization of residential areas
- Incorporation of over 7000 public suggestions,entire exercise for preparing a draft plan is repeated after the public's suggestions are incorporated
DDA did excellent job in coordinating all the aspects of drafting and incorporation of MPD 2021
The Delhi Downtown Development Authority (DDA) is a not-for-profit organisation devoted to helping Delhi Township companies and community flourish together.
The DDA harmonises a wealth of resources to create a remarkable environment for companies and citizens to flourish. This includes creating relationships, social media, promoting community participation, assisting activities, and creating promotional opportunities. Furthermore, the DDA concentrates on creating a better overall group. To accomplish this, the DDA provides funding for several group tasks, such as a state-of-the-art senior centre, any regional farmers' market, new parks and local festivals.
With the help of the DDA, Delhi Township companies both small and big have drawn together to share ideas, make an impact on the municipality, and improve the business environment in the Township.